Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend One (...97 days)

It's a holiday weekend in Massachusetts because Monday is Patriots Day.  Usually this is a great opportunity to fit in more of the things I enjoy, like bake this whole wheat molasses bread:

Of course I have lots of time for everything now!  Including LOTS of time to think about being laid off and how to tackle the next steps I need to take.  But for a few days, I think I need to do a little bit of anything I enjoy while I contemplate this big change.  This morning I met my friend Mark for a 2 hour run around the city.  There was a biting wind, but it was beautiful, crisp, and sunny out.  The legs felt good!  I came home to eat this egg-pepper-gouda-deliciousness atop my homemade bread:

And the rest of the day...I'm doing whatever the heck I want, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment