Thursday, July 14, 2011

1 Week and Still Counting Down! (...7)

Today marks 1 more week left of the Ruskin Project.  I'm not sure if I should feel panic yet or not (see post #1).  I'm more low key than I thought I'd be at this point, but perhaps that's because I also feel like I've learned a lot and made some tangible progress toward my goal:  clueing into what I want to be doing.  I don't have an "answer" just yet, but I know that doing the projects I'm interested in doing out of shear instinct and trying some things that scare me are the two best ways to determining what will make me more satisfied in my work life.  I'm not convinced that reading books on the subject help all that much.  I think doing and testing and being active in real life help more.  But as I said, I don't have an answer yet.  More to come in the week ahead and beyond...

No comments:

Post a Comment