Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Can Smell the Fresh Laundry Already! (...15)


I've had a washer and dryer in the basement,  3 floors down, since moving into my condo.  It's more convenient than going to a laundry mat, but nothing will beat having a unit on my own floor.  No more carrying the basket up and down and setting my watch to remember to switch over the load.  No more going downstairs to realize I'm out of detergent.  No more discovering that somebody else has their laundry in and I have to wait a few hours. 

I suddenly feel like the young girl in the Julia Robert's movie, Mona Lisa Smile, who proudly shows off her new washer and dryer set while her friend gasps in amazement.  Kirsten Dunst plays the gal in the movie, but, today I'm playing the part (no cute sweater set, however, it's 90 degrees in Boston):

Oh yeah....I can already smell the fresh laundry coming from my new Maytag washer and dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment