Monday, May 2, 2011

Should I Read These books? (...81)


I'm looking at this stack of books that at one time were recommended to help explore career questions.  Should I read these books? If not, what should I read?!  I have little confidence any book will give me the clarity I wish for but I'm going to give each of them a chance anyway.  I've read #2 already. I'm starting a 2nd book today, not sure yet which one.  Probably "Drive" because I think it will be the most tolerable and because it has the least intolerable title.
  1. What Color is Your Parachute?  by Bolles 
  2. Creating a Life Worth Living  by Carol Lloyd 
  3. The Adventures of Johnny Bunko  by Daniel Pink 
  4. Drive: The Surprising Truth about What Motivates Us  by Daniel Pink
  5. Secrets of the Young and Successful  by Jennifer Kushell with Scott Kaufman
Book reports available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment