Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cobbler and Coding (...51)

Today moved along at a rapid fire pace.  After a welcome rest this weekend, I got down to business when I woke up this morning.  One thing I've learned about getting my to-dos done is to finish the least desirable things first.  That doesn't always happen, but I try to make it happen.  It spurs me on to do everything else.  Today, that's just what I did.  After doing the things I had to get to, there were two things I wanted to get to:
  1. Continue to learn PHP to do web pages for the biz venture
  2. Bake peach cobbler
I have no pictures to share of PHP code.  Luckily, finally, thankfully, I was able to see a web page successfully in my browser (thank you, Alex!).  I'd been watching tutorials, following examples, and seeing nothing but 404 Errors.  It turns out I was doing my work without saving the pages to my server folder...amateur mistake.  That, and I had some errors in my code...I'm learning.

I do have pictures of the peach cobbler!  I'm not sharing the recipe, however... it's not worth repeating.  It tasted good at 9:30pm when my head hurt from trying to learn PHP and I needed a boost of energy, but it isn't so good that I'll make it again.
Almond flour, yogurt, and honey crust covered with peaches, cinnamon, butter, and honey.
Before
Ta dah!


No comments:

Post a Comment